Station: WZOE-AM, WZOE-FM and WRVY-FM
Station Address: PO Box 69, Princeton, IL 61356
Office Telephone: (815)875-8014
The WZOE family of stations, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies (the “Company”), will conduct each contest substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
- Contests. Unless otherwise specified, all WZOE call-in, mail-in or email contests, or website promotions, are bound by these general rules.
- Prize(s). If a winner is disqualified, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion.
- Eligibility and Limitations. Participants and winner(s) must be U.S. residents at least 18-years old as determined by the Company. 8 Only one (1) prize per household per contest. Only one (1) prize per person from WZOE within any thirty (30) day period. Employees of the Company, the contest’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- Telephone and Delivery Disclaimer. Participants are restricted to the use of ordinary telephone equipment. Participants that enable the “Caller ID” block function will not be allowed to participate unless they enter their correct area code and telephone number. The Company disclaims all liability for the inability of a participant to complete or continue a telephone call due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond the Company’s control, or otherwise. The Company disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission, or other delivery method. Unless otherwise specified, all entries must be handwritten; no photocopies or mechanical reproductions of entry forms is permitted. The Company is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant’s ability to participate in the contest, and any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in this contest.
- Publicity. By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant the Company exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.
- Release. By participating, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, its employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the contest, or from the use of any prize.
- Taxes. All reporting responsibilities are on the winner of said contest.
- Decisions. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible or has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the contest, or obtained.5 winner status using fraudulent means. Further, the Company will resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules and the Company’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. The Company may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion.
- Miscellaneous. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the Company’s release form to claim the prize. No purchase necessary to participate or win. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants. The Company may substitute prizes of equivalent value, amend the rules or discontinue the contest at any time as announced on the station. The Company disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of this contest. Written copies of these rules are available during normal business hours at the business offices of the station and by mail upon written request with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be returned.
- Compliance with Law. The conduct of this contest is governed by the applicable laws of the Unites States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. Station shall follow the applicable laws for conducting contests, including notice to the state attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winners, running specific on-air disclaimers, providing specific written information about the contest, etc. as required by local and state law.
Web Design by 815 Media